Welcome to Equilead! 👋

We are so glad you joined us.

Equilead

making leadership roles more accessible to women

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding some information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing you’d like to be asked about?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in Site Feedback or contact the admins.

5 Likes

Hi folks. Sumi here, from aikyam fellows. Happy to be here and hoping to see this community get going soon :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Aysha, super glad to be part of this community, looking forward to know more about fellow members.

6 Likes

Hi, I’m Jinso Raj from aikyamfellows.org. Excited to be here and chat with you all.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m Sona from aikyam fellows. Excited to connect with you all and happy to be part of this community!

3 Likes

:wave:Hello everyone! I am Megha from aikyam Fellows, thrilled to join this community. I am looking forward to getting to know more about this community :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Anju and am happy to be part of this movement designed to help women access leadership roles. It’s something I care very much about and I’m hoping to contribute meaningfully… Eager to listen to everyone’s perspectives and ideas!

4 Likes

Hey everyone!!! Sreelakshmi here … Super excited to be the part of such a community and really looking forward to explore more and grow together :white_heart:

3 Likes

Hello everyone , I am Shruthi. Excited to be part of the community and explore about the topic.